Main Menu

Ped. ?

Started by Action, January 27, 2010, 20:44:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Action

When i go to fill out the ped. info it only lets me put 1 line. Is that all I get? By the way I am getting the hang of this program and think it will be great when it all comes to me. Thanks. Also is there a way to add pics?
Thanks so much.
Jack

PS Bear with me with all the ?'s as I am not to sharp on the putter.

Timo

Hello and welcome Action :).

There is a total of 6 lines for the pedigree, but they are all seperate boxes. So press "tab" or click with you mouse below the box you are entering instead of pressing "enter".

You can add a picture by pressing on the big square with the program logo in it. If you are in edit or add mode atleast, otherwise it will open the picture in full size.

You can ask all your questions here, I will be happy to answer them :).

Action

I think I got it figured out. I am really starting to like the Pigeon Planner-Thanks. When you print the ped will the pictures print? If so I haven't figured that out yet.
Thanks again.
Jack

Action

I am sure it is me, but having trouble with editing the peds and they sometimes overide each other like the sire info will also be on the Dams side. That is what I don't seem to be able to edit. I will keep trying as I am sure it is probably me.
Thanks Jack

Timo

Pictures won't show up in the printed pedigree, but that is something I will work on. For now, it isn't possible to tell the program what details you want to print. The main problem is space on the paper.

Do you have the latest version (0.7.4)? Because there was a little mistake in 0.7.2 that would mess up some of the data on the printed pedigree (like showing the details twice for sire and dam). That should be fixed now.

Action

Yes it is the 7.4. On the ped for the sire and dam the band #'s and date are right but all the sire info also goes to the dam side. I can delete it and re-enter but when you save it it goes right back to what it was. By the way you are doing a great job. I am in no way complanning just trying to give feed back.
So I hope I am not comming off that way.
Thanks Jack

Timo

It's not complaining :). I'm happy you mention this, so I can look for it and fix it.

NACIONAL

Quote from: Timo on January 29, 2010, 09:23:12
It's not complaining :). I'm happy you mention this, so I can look for it and fix it.
Nice greetings!
My name is Oliver and I live in Croatia.
I am interested in whether the possible remove all data from the pigeon planners 0.7.4.?
I have some enrollment data and all the wrong program, but we remember them and always shows!

Action

Any updates on a fix?
Thanks Jack

Timo

Quote from: NACIONAL on February 05, 2010, 18:20:57
Nice greetings!
My name is Oliver and I live in Croatia.
I am interested in whether the possible remove all data from the pigeon planners 0.7.4.?
I have some enrollment data and all the wrong program, but we remember them and always shows!

Hello Oliver, sorry for the late reply, I missed your message.

If you really want to delete everything in the database, you can go to the Tools window and select "Database" on the left. There is an option to remove the entire database. Remember that you loose everything you have ever entered in the program!

Quote from: Action on February 18, 2010, 21:31:38
Any updates on a fix?
Thanks Jack

I'm very busy working on improving the printing of the pedigree. Making it possible to choose what you want to print etc.

Sorry it takes a while, I was busy with some other things.

Action

No Problem. It will be a great program-Just has a couple bugs. You did a great job!
Thanks Jack