Squeak

Timo

That is a nice bird Squeak!

Did the season also started for you?

Squeak

Quote from: Timo on March 30, 2010, 15:34:31
That is a nice bird Squeak!

Did the season also started for you?

This weekend Timo Looking Forward expecting a head wind hard day race.
Ghost Rider is a lovely bird full of character too.
Attempting to breed more like him thise are the pigeons i want in my loft.
I have quite a few latebreds same family that i hope to be timing in this season.

Danger Zone / Flyby / Miramar / Flat Spin / Sundown etc:
They will all be starting the season with a clean sheet.

I will upload another pic of my Top Gun Breed if they do something special.

Hope u and your neighbour do well too.

Good Luck

PS: These pics look great in your pigeon planner database compliments it well

So glad i came across Pigeon Planner will donate again come version 9

Timo

More pictures are always welcome :).

Our season started last sunday. But we like the bit further flights better, so we'll have to wait for the more interesting races.

Squeak

Quote from: Timo on March 31, 2010, 15:47:36
More pictures are always welcome :).

Our season started last sunday. But we like the bit further flights better, so we'll have to wait for the more interesting races.

Where do you fly from Timo and what family of birds do you race distance pigeons I guess

Timo

Don't know how to explain exactly in English :). We don't fly really long distance, but somewhere between speed and long distance. We have some birds though that fly some longer distances too, especially this year we're gonna try some a bit further.
We go to 500-600 kilometer with some birds.

How did it go this weekend?
We had lots of rain just at the moment the pigeons were coming, it wasn't that good...

nigeir

Squeak do you sell pigeon? just asking, nice bird.^_^
Thumbs up!!

Squeak

Quote from: nigeir on April 13, 2010, 11:39:33
Squeak do you sell pigeon? just asking, nice bird.^_^

Yes We do

Unfortunately I dont have a picture of his uncle Maverick he was a little nicer again apart from maverick the family of pigeons is complete keep an eye on my website That I am in the process of developing and u will see and learn more.

nigeir

squeak , what if i buy one of yuor good breeder how much is it? heheh just asking ^_^
Thumbs up!!

Squeak

Quote from: nigeir on April 27, 2010, 14:54:52
squeak , what if i buy one of yuor good breeder how much is it? heheh just asking ^_^

The good news is nigeir am in a very strong posistion at the moment to offer you a pair of breeding birds
out of my stock loft.  I have six nice top gun hens and four cocks so i could offer u a pair.  As regards price well all I ask is 15 pounds per bird plus delivery of course.  I then give the money to the breeder who set me up with them in the begining out of respect i normaly buy him bags of corn and deliver it to him out of respect.

Alternatively I would very much be interested in a breeder pair swap a pair of your breeders for a pair of mine.
I am preparing a review of my family of pigeons soon for my website.
What i can tell you is this:  They are almost the perfect all rounder every fancier strives for the all distance pigeon Unfortunately they are not they are sprint to middle distance a max of 405 miles no more. they also dont like hard days whereby the wind is in there face. apart from this they excell and what i really like is how quick the young nirds matue and tighting on. very quick learners and maturers.

i have witnessed a hen last year top the fed from 400 miles but it was a fast day.  This family of birds breed too very good at produceing carry the genes on. hope this helps some.

nigeir

Am so interested, Squeak nice offer... do you have pix?hmmm i guest the only problem is im from the Philippines...o_o ..
Thumbs up!!

Squeak

Quote from: nigeir on April 29, 2010, 15:01:51
Am so interested, Squeak nice offer... do you have pix?hmmm i guest the only problem is im from the Philippines...o_o ..

If u give me a few days i could get some pics together. I need them for my site anyway.

nigeir

Thumbs up!!

nigeir

squeak , you might want to see our webs site made for our club here in the philippines.. www.supra-fanciers.webs.com
Thumbs up!!

Elonmasx

I agree with the story that is mentioned in this issue.