Thank you Timo

Started by riedwaan, November 04, 2010, 15:37:36

Previous topic - Next topic

riedwaan

My name is Riedwaan, I am from South Africa.  I accidently stumbled upon Pigeon Planner by accident whilst looking for something to simplify/modernise my Dad's pigeon life.  He is quite old and I am starting to take an interest in the sport, so i am looking to make things easier for him and for me should he eventually pass on. 

I found Pigeon Planner to be ideal and can't wait for the new release, hopefully it will have more printing options as i found that the only thing lacking at the moment.

Keep up the good work
Best regards
Riedwaan

Timo

Hey Riedwaan, thanks for the compliments! I don't know if a better printing system will make it into the next release, it is more work than I expected. But it's a high priority on my list.

Good luck to you and your dad!

tanveer haider

no doubt a great software
Quote from: riedwaan on November 04, 2010, 15:37:36
My name is Riedwaan, I am from South Africa.  I accidently stumbled upon Pigeon Planner by accident whilst looking for something to simplify/modernise my Dad's pigeon life.  He is quite old and I am starting to take an interest in the sport, so i am looking to make things easier for him and for me should he eventually pass on. 

I found Pigeon Planner to be ideal and can't wait for the new release, hopefully it will have more printing options as i found that the only thing lacking at the moment.

Keep up the good work
Best regards
Riedwaan