Hi Timo and all members

Started by Ediplus, May 30, 2019, 02:31:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Ediplus

I just finished translating Pigeon Planner in Albanian language, is it possible to apply it?
Thank you for your software is a good help for us  :)

Timo

Thanks a lot, it's appreciated. The easiest way is to wait for an update of Pigeon Planner, which should hopefully not take too long.

The other way is to put the files into the correct place manually. I included all translation files in this post, they are the files ending in .mo.

First find the Pigeon Planner installation directory, on Windows this should be something like c:\Program Files (x86)\Pigeon Planner. Then:

1. In the languages directory, create a subdirectory called sq\LC_MESSAGES and place pigeonplanner.mo there.

2. In the share\locale directory, do the same. Create sq\LC_MESSAGES but this time place all the other files in there.

If it's not entirely clear, you should see all other languages there as well as an example.

Next time you restart Pigeon, Planner it should automatically detect these files. If not, the language can be changed in the preferences.

Ediplus

Thank you Timo but needed al\LC_MESSAGES not sq\LC_MESSAGES

Ediplus

I have put the file .MO in software in my computer, I just have make some changes in translation for better look and now looks great , so please check my new changes, and please change sq to al if it is possible :) I want to call all albanian pigeons keepers for this software :)
Thank you again for this great software

Timo

You can always download your latest mo file from here: https://translations.launchpad.net/pigeonplanner/trunk/+pots/pigeonplanner/sq/+translate  (There's a "Download translation" on the top left)

I don't really have control over sq or al. It looks like sq is the official language code for Albanian. As you can see in Launchpad for example.

Ediplus

Yes i have downloaded the file and my PigeonPlanner works very good in albanian, i changed the name of folder in my computer from sq to al and for me is ok, but if other pigeon keeper from albania who use PigeonPlanner cant understand that sq is albanian language, maybe when you relase an next update, you can change it, if you can :)

Regards