Printing Option?

Started by riedwaan, March 11, 2012, 20:22:38

Previous topic - Next topic

riedwaan

Hi Timo :)
Thanks a million for the excellent programme ;D  I would like to know if it would be possible to add an additional printing option.  Would it be possible to download information (e.g., Band No., Year, Colour, Sex, Loft, etc) to an Excell Spreadsheet? I would then be able to edit it to suit my needs 8)

Why this request.  I have three lofts each having a few sections in each. I would like to print-out a list of all the birds in a loft or in a particular section.  My computer is not always close-by, so having this print-out in the loft will be of great assistance.

Another small hiccup i encountered was when using the "Filter Pigeons" option.  When I for example select "Only Show - Loft" option and click on apply, it does show correctly behind the pop-up, but when i click on the close button on the pop-up, the loft option dissappears and reverts to the original screen :'(

Best regards
Riedwaan

riedwaan

Hi Timo,

If the "Filter Pigeons" option can be sorted, would it be possible to add a print option to this, that is if the download to a Excell Spreadsheet is not possible?

Regards
Riedwaan