Author Topic: Adding Pigeon Colours (Morph)  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Squeak

• Prior Preperation Prevents Piss Poor Performance
    • View Profile
    • Top Gun Pigeons
Adding Pigeon Colours (Morph)
« on: March 10, 2010, 00:50:58 »
Just Returned home from club Secretarys Home Whereby I was Using the Club Manager software to
Assign members rings on doings so i was delighted when I clicked on add pigeon colour to my surprise a quite extensive and comprehensive list appeared my immediate thought was of course wouldnt it be nice to have this ability by default in pigeon planner.

this is a copy of the colours listed in unikons club manager software.

Barless
Black
Black Pied
Blue
Blue Chequer
Blue Pied
Blue White Flight
Chequer
Chequer Pied
Chequer White Flight
Chocolate
Dark Chequer
Dark Grizzle
Dark Pied
Grizzle
Mealy
Mealy Pied
Mosiac
Pencil
Red
Red Grizzle
Red Pied
Silver
Slatie
Smokey
Strawberry
White
White Grizzle
Yellow
Other

Timo would it be possible for u to add this by default to pigeon planner it would certainly be a a bit of a weight off much like pigeon planner itself.

Not only that but adds to the professinalism of the app and cuts out users useing abbreviations much like myself whereby u end up spending time remebering what they are and again this list could be updated with every new release.

PS: Have just added these colours manualy into Pigeon Planner 8 looks Pro more to the point looks right

Do hope u get my point
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 09:40:53 by Squeak »

Offline Timo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Pigeon Colours (Morph)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 10:54:41 »
This was actually my plan when I started programming Pigeon Planner. But then you get the problem of multiple languages. This would only be useful for English speaking users. Because I would like all colors to be in Dutch, and someone from France would like them in French, etc.

That's why I made the inputbox "self-learning". Once you give in the color, you never have to enter it again, you can either click on the arrow to see the full list, or type the first letter to see all possible matches. This will save time and typing, and is also international.

Offline Squeak

• View Profile
    • Top Gun Pigeons
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 20:27:55 »
I see and yes the input box which lets you put them in yourself is good. Totally forgot about the other languages sorry! Not to worry its not that i dont have it thanks to the option input...

PS:
DID YOU GET EMAIL CONTAINING 2 SCREENSHOTS REGARDING THE RESULTS AT THE BASE OF THE APP

Offline Timo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 22:42:26 »
Yes, I did get that mail. Was it from you? And I answered it :).

Offline Squeak

• View Profile
    • Top Gun Pigeons
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 10:35:14 »
Ya the mail was from me and have recieved yours too
Cheers

nominee