Main Menu

Pedigree

Started by brown7683, November 04, 2011, 23:42:10

Previous topic - Next topic

brown7683

Would there be a way to shorten the pedigree by one generation if not no big deal. The other thing is there a way to add a logo to the pedigree and all that.

Timo

I'm working on that for a next release (the one following the upcoming 1.4.0). There should be more printing features and options, like printing the list of pigeons, printing options, pedigree layouts, printing images, etc.

brown7683

Will there or there might be now and I just not know how to do it a option to print race results also. Like I said you are doing a wonderful job I love the software. I am new to racing pigeons and was recommended this software online by friend and glad they told me about it.

Timo

Nice to hear you like it and people are actually recommending it to others :). Something has to keep me going.

Race results can already be printed by selecting the results tab at the bottom and clicking on the "View all" button. The print/save/preview buttons are on top. Note that it will print everything displayed there, so you can should use the filter if you want.

In the future, I'll probably group all printing options in the menu, this will bring some consistency instead of the different windows.

Timo

Scrap the above about printing race results. Apparently, there was a bug which would print all results, always, no matter what you filtered. But I fixed it today and should work correctly in 1.4.0.

brown7683

Not a problem. I am waiting for the new release so I can enter all my new birds and put in the pairs and stuff to get a jump on it before breeding season kicks in high gear.

Mikhail

Hi Timo!
Correct two Russian words.
It is written correctly: Родоначальник, Родоначальница
This is not correct: Родоначильник, Родоначильница
:)

Timo

Ok, fixed these and will be available in a next update.

eddie

Hi, im using the pigeon planner for the past few months now and i love it, ive got to questions to ask but not quite sure if it already exists and/or possible if it can be done thanks.

1) would it be possible to make the pedigree text box larger on the SIRE AND DAM side  as ive a good few birds in which i would like to be able to put results into. as there is only 6 lines in each box available, there is'nt enough room to put anymore than 5/6 results of what the sire/dam has bred.. 

2) is it possible to save the entire pigeon planner to a memory stick as the laptop i have this planner on is not the newest or most reliable, and if so how do i do that,

Thanks very much for all your time and effort, it really is an amazing programme. thankyou  :)

Than59

Hello, would it be possible to have the possibility:
-to insert a background image when printing of pedigrees
-to choose the color of the text (example: the number of pigeons in red ring)
-to add or not the results of races.

In advance thank you, and continue like this. It is a very good software.
Kind regards
Than59 (French user)