Author Topic: Features that would be great  (Read 3175 times)

Offline brown7683

• View Profile
Features that would be great
« on: November 04, 2011, 23:39:50 »
First off let me say thank you for the software it is great. I have tried out the beta version and it is looking real good I love the breeding option you have added. One thing that would be great is if you could destinate a pigeon for say, Breeding, OB race team or YB bird race team. Like a status option is what I mean if I didn't explain let me know and I will try to explain better. When will the beta version be completed and upgraded will it be done within next month in time for breeding season. Thanks for all your great work on the software.

Offline Timo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Features that would be great
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 12:08:45 »
A "breeding" status has been added, you should see it if you're running the beta. I don't know about adding race teams to the status. It seems a bit weird there. Maybe I can add it under the "Active" status, just like you can add a date/comment/etc on the other statuses.

I will release the enxt version as soon as possible, probably this week. It was indeed my intention to do it before the breeding season, because users are waiting a long time for this feature :).

Offline brown7683

• View Profile
Re: Features that would be great
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 12:55:16 »
Yes thats what I meant like in the details of pigeon when you put in band number and choose sex and all that. Have spot where you choose is it breeder or what race team it belongs to. Just a suggestion your software you are doing a great job though.